Chemical Name: Polymerized 2,2,4 – trimethyl – 1,2 – dihydroquinoline
Synonyms: 1,2-Dihydro-2,2,4-trimethylquinoline oligomers, Acetonanil, Acetonanyl, Acetone Anil, DHMQ, Hydro-2,2,4-trimethylquinoline oligomers, Poly(1,2-dihydro-2,2,4-trimethylquinoline), Polymerized 1,2-Dihydro-2,2,4-trimethylquinoline, TDQ, TMDQ, TMQ, Trimethyldihydroquinoline polymer.
CAS No.: 26780-96-1
H.S. Code: 3812 30 2000
- Slightly staining non-blooming antioxidant in the production of rubber compounds for tyres, tyres retreads and heavily stressed technical rubber goods (tubes, buffers, insulating electric wires & cables, conveyor and transmission belts, steam hoses, break linings, oil seals, profiles, boots and footwear soles and heels) based on NR, IR, SBR, NBR and polybutadiene. 0.5 - 3.0 phr loadings enhance their flex life and provide long-time thermal-oxidative protection.
- Excellent antiozonant for CR, partially replaces para-phenylenediamine (PPDA) antiozonants.
- Inhibitor of oxidation catalyzed by copper and manganese.
- Peroxide cure (0.25 - 1.0 phr) of EPR/EPDM and NBR compounds.
- Antioxidant protection of latexes.
||Brownish granules, free from agglomerates
|Assay, %, MIN.
||Potentiometric titration of the basic nitrogen, TM743
|Softening point, °С:
||83 - 95
||Ring & Ball, ASTM E28-67
|Isopropyl bis-aniline content %, MAX
|Volatiles content, %, MAX
||2hrs @ 105 °С, ISO787-281
|Ash content, %, MAX
||2hrs @ 750 °С, ASTM D4574
Guaranteed storage life: 12 months from the date of manufacturing
Packing: 25 kg multi-wall paper bags stacked on pallets (900 kgs net/pallet) and wrapped in a shrink film.
- UN number: 3077
- UN proper shipping name: ENVIRONMENTALLY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, SOLID, N.O.S.
- UN Class: 9
- UN Packing Group: III
- Environmental Hazards: Self-classification (in accordance with GHS/CLP classification criteria):
- Hazards to the aquatic environment: Chronic Category 2
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Special precautions for user: A number of restrictions may apply to materials subject to local/ national/regional classifications requirements. Please refer to the appropriate regulation for specific details regarding classification requirements and restrictions.
- N Symbol
- R/S phrases: R52/53, S61.